Mobile Device Management (MDM) is for the utilization of mobile devices by an organization, whether these devices are company issued or brought in by individual members of your staff.
Typically, enterprises have difficulty controlling access to the sensitive data shared throughout an organization and need a solution to manage who has access to this vital company data. Moreover, there are many different kinds of devices that run different operating systems such as iOS, Android, Windows, Blackberry, and others that need access the same types of information. This makes it increasingly difficult for IT professionals to manage and meet compliance standards that are required of them.
Digital Seattles Mobile Office solution provides the ability for the following:
- Multi-OS (IOS, Android, Windows Mobile, Blackberry, and others)
- Flexibility to manage and monitor any number of mobile devices
- Enterprise Security
- Mobile Application Management to manage public and purchased apps across employee, corporate or shared devices in any organization, including distribution of apps. Integration with Apple's volume purchase program to purchase business applications
- Mobile Content Management
- Flexible solution to secure employee owned devices